Have you ever visited the Miss Robbie’s Sweetie Pies Restaurant? You might be looking for the exclusive recipes of this popular restaurant. So, it is not a big issue now. As here, I am going to share the top secrets of the Sweetie Pies Recipes. After reading this post, you will be able to cook the Sweetie Pies Recipes by your own with very reasonable budget and less effort! So, follow the post down and get amazing ideas!
Sweetie Pie Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Here I am going to list out the ingredients and method to make the Sweetie Pie Macaroni and Cheese Recipe by your own.
- Elbow Macaroni Cooked (2 cups)
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Black Pepper (1/4 tsp)
- White Pepper (1/4 tsp)
- Evaporated Milk Can (1)
- Sugar (1-2 tbsp)
- Eggs (2)
- Sour Cream (1/3 cup)
- Butter (2 tbsp)
- Margarine (2 tbsp)
- Cubed Velveeta (1/2 pound)
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese (1/3 pound)
- Shredded Colby Jack (1/3 pound)
- Whole Milk (4 tbsp)
- Mild Cheddar Cheese (1/3 pound)
- In a pan, boil sufficient quantity of water and add salt.
- Add macaroni and boil it until it softens.
- Drain the water and run cold water to lower the temperature of the macaroni.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Grease a baking dish with butter.
- In a separate bowl, add sugar, sour cream, eggs and evaporated milk, and whisk properly.
- Add macaroni to the baking dish, pour the eggs mixture and mix properly.
- Add margarine, pepper, butter, Velveeta cubes, sharp Cheddar and Colby jack cheeses to the dish and mix well.
- Add whole milk.
- Top the dish with mild cheese.
- Bake the dish for 20-25 minutes until the light brown color is shown.
- Serve hot.
Sweetie Pie’s Crazy Corn Recipe
Sweetie Pies Crazy Corn is one of the best dishes of the Miss Robbie’s Restaurant. So, I am going to share the recipe as follow!
- 5 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 6 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- Take a frying pan and melt the butter, add 1/2 cup of chicken oil of the Hot Honey Chicken Recipe.
- Add onion, green pepper and red pepper, then saute the stuff.
- Now add garlic, pepper and sugar to the pan.
- When sugar is dissolved, add corn and lower the flame.
- Leave the corn for 15 minutes to cook in the pan.
- After it cooks, remove the pan from the heat and dish out the crazy corn.
- Serve the delicious Sweetie Pies Crazy Corn.
- Use fresh meat and vegetables to multiply the taste of the recipe.
- Use seasoning items in proper quantity and keep in mind the personal taste.
- Follow the steps carefully as described above.
- Always preheat the oven to the required temperature before you bake the dish.
- Cook macaroni carefully so that it gets softened properly.
So, that is all about the yummy Sweetie Pies Recipes to try in your own kitchen. In a very reasonable pricing, you will get the delicious recipes cooked by your own!